Want to watch a Docassemble expert code?
Want improved workflows or solutions to your own code?
Want to learn more about Docassemble?
Every Thursday 10 AM ET Quinten will share something he is currently developing and you can watch and ask questions. One Thursday each month, Quinten will do an open Q&A session where you can bring your own code and get feedback or troubleshoot it together. Monthly subscribers will get access to a video library to watch all previous sessions on demand and will also have access to regular bonus live streaming sessions!
- Use code “EARLYBIRD” at checkout to get $99/month for the first 3 months if you sign up by September 30th, then $149/month
- At any time, you can also purchase a single class for $49 (no access to full video library)
What's included in the subscription?
- 3 live-coding sessions. Quinten will answer your questions live as you watch him code an open source Docassemble application.
- One open question-and-answer session each month. Bring your own code and questions and get help from an expert.
- Regular bonus live-coding sessions each month.
- Subscribers watch unlimited recordings on demand.
First session free
To allow you to get an idea of what this is all about, Quinten is offering the first session free. The first session has been made publicly available.