A typical small to medium sized project price is $5,000-$10,000 over about 3 months.
Custom automation, architecture and planning services by Quinten are $200/hour. Our team members rates range from $50-$125 hour, depending on the complexity of the task and experience level of the developer. For example, basic template preparation without an accompanying step-by-step interview is $50/hr and project management is $125/hr.
Reduced rates are available for nonprofits.
Lemma Legal is fully licensed and insured.
Typical project timeline
- Weekly project management meetings, from 15-60 minutes depending on need
- An early preview that reaches “minimum useful product” stage
- Several weeks of refining and iteration to closely align with your vision
- Building out custom components, questions, and modules to support the current and future automations
- Launch with branding and hosting
We like to begin working with new clients by doing a medium sprint of about 40 hours, which usually takes a total of 2-3 months. This is typically enough to reach a highly usable first iteration of a product that can go live into the world. It often includes 2-3 longer forms, and sometimes more (especially if the individual forms are relatively simple). After this initial sprint, we have a solid foundation to continue working together with a lot of the basic branding set. Future forms do not require the same amount of preparation and setup and can be added more efficiently.