Lemma Legal is a provider of hosting services and custom software development for interactive legal applications.
- This website does not constitute legal advice. You should consult a lawyer for legal advice.
- We use our best efforts to prepare the forms on this site and to keep them up to date. Law changes or court or local variations may make any forms generated by this site unenforceable.
- This website is offered completely without warranty, including an implied warranty of fitness. Lemma Legal disclaims all liability for your use of information on this website or your reliance on the forms created by a guided interview.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Lemma Legal, its board of directors and employees for all claims arising out of your use of these guided interviews or the information that they give you.
- Lemma Legal does not offer technical support for the interviews provided on this website.
- Information you enter may not be protected by attorney-client privilege or attorney work product doctrine.
- Do not use this system to conduct unauthorized practice of law. If you do, you may face civil or criminal liability.
How you are allowed to use this website
- You must be over the age of 13 to use this website.
- Certain interviews may be limited to logged in, authorized users. You are not permitted to take any steps to circumvent authorization or payment restrictions.
- Excessive use, abuse, or any use that interferes with the use of the system by others is not allowed.
What information we collect from you
- Information that you type in the guided interview, which may include private information such as your name, address, and identification numbers.
- Information sent automatically by your web browser, which includes information about your information service provider, your location and third-party analytics such as Google Analytics. This information is used to protect the system from unauthorized use and to understand the demographics of the users of our site and to improve the forms and interviews contained on this site.
- Information from your web browser may be stored in computer logs for up to 180 days and reviewed to maintain the security of our system. Anonymous analytics may be stored indefinitely.
Use of Google Profile and Sheets Data
- If you are an interview author, you may optionally grant our website access to information stored on your Google Account, including your name, email address, and data worksheets stored in your Google Drive.
- This access will be limited to data (stored in Google Sheets) that you explicitly grant and choose to connect to a guided interview. We will never connect to a resource other than one you selected to connect.
- Data that you connect will never be shared with any third party, unless your interview explicitly intends to share that data for the use of your customers. You will have full control over when and whether such data is shared.
- You can revoke our connection at any time.
What Information We Share With Others
- We will never sell your data.
- Third-party analytics that we use for free to improve our website may also be used to improve Google’s delivery of services to you.
- We may use anonymized data that you provide for research purposes in order to understand how to better provide assistance to our customers. Information shared with others for research purposes will never include your private, identifying details.
How we protect your information
- All information sent to our servers and sent back to you is encrypted with standard HTTPS SSL encryption to protect it from other users on your network or in between your computer and Lemma Legal. Your information is never sent over an unencrypted channel.
- Most of our hosted interviews make use of encryption at rest, meaning that nobody other than the user of the interview will have access to the responses contained within.
- We make use of software controls, firewalls, and continuous monitoring to protect your information and to maintain the security of the website.
- Access to your responses is limited to logged-in and authorized employees of Lemma Legal, only when necessary to make improvements to the system, to provide you legal representation, or at your request.
- However: if you share a link to an interview, any person with that link will have access to the responses you gave in that interview.